Concept Catering offers you a professional diplomatic catering. This direction is one of the priorities in the activities of our company. Over the past few years we have been organizing and conducting business events of any level and format for delegations of different foreign countries. Embassies, museums and country residences often serve as venues for such events.
Diplomatic catering by Concept Catering
Definition of diplomatic catering service
Diplomatic catering provides high-quality and a full package of services during the:
- Embassy evenings and protocol events;
- Official receptions and celebrations;
- Diplomatic meetings;
- Other events for delegations of foreign states (catering includes assistance in choosing the venue and format of the event).
The calculation of catering for a diplomatic reception or celebration is made individually. Submit an application to our manager and within 24 hours you will receive a ready solution. You can also use the online service for the selection of dishes, furniture, tableware and staff, or download the menu options from the ready-made section.
Our regular customers are: Delegation of the European Union to the Russian Federation, Embassies of Sweden, Spain, Germany, Lithuania and Luxembourg. We provide diplomatic catering services at the highest level and guarantee an individual approach.
General plan of cooperation:
- Development and evaluation of the project, identification of needs. The requirements and wishes to the site, format of the event, menu, staff, etc. are specified;
- Selection and verification of the location, its communications and equipment;
- Foreign language speaking staff;
- Preparation and delivery of food and drinks, table setting, hall or territory decoration, work of waiters, barmen and cooks, arrangement of furniture, equipment, tent structures;
- Cleaning services of the site after the event.
Diplomatic catering by Concept Catering will allow you to hold an event for small and big parties of guests. You can consult our managers regarding any questions.